Product Return Policy and Cancellation of Provisional Transactions
- The return and cancellation of transactions by Bagel Studio (hereinafter: 'the Company') is subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 and the Consumer Protection (Cancellation of Transactions) Regulations, 2010.
- A transaction relating to 'information' as defined in the Computers Law, 5755-1995, as well as a transaction concerning a product or service created for the consumer according to his special requirements, cannot be canceled, except for transactions in which the terms of cancellation are stipulated in the employment contract.
- Only a data hosting service transaction can be canceled by notice as stated in section (5). The contract will be terminated within three days from the date of delivery of such notice.
- If a continuous transaction is canceled, the consumer will be charged according to the relative share of the period in which the contract took place from the billing cycle relevant to the transaction.
- In order to perform a cancellation the owner of an account must use the appropriate interface buttons to do so, or do so by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org